Monday, May 9, 2011

Tough Mudder, VT

Bobber and I completed, yes completed, the toughest Tough Mudder ever. E.V.E.R. If you've never heard of Tough Mudder look it up here. Photo's will be coming shortly but honestly, until then, check out their site. If you have ever wondered how far you could push yourself or what you thought your personal limits were, it's a great way to find out. Bob and I had the greatest time, but also the hardest, most grueling, and coldest time ever. We highly recommend it to anyone thinking they're able. Train hard. Carry goo. And go with friends. Tough ones. I'm very proud that we were able to finish it as a couple, and he didn't yell at me once!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I wish we had more photos of it but the ones we've found so far are kind of lame. Anywho.. it was fun and I have the headband and t-shirt to prove I was there. :)

    ReplyDelete